Tuesday, September 06, 2011

SWEETPEA


As some of you may know, my good friends Emma Coats and Shion Takeuchi are making a film called Sweetpea. It's going to be an amazing western in the vein of Raiders, and the Searchers.
Movies aren't cheap, so to lend a hand with raising funds to bring this story to the screen, I've made a series of "Outlaw" watercolour paintings which are for sale on the Sweetpea kickstarter site. I hope you all enjoy them, and decide to support Sweetpea.

SWEETPEA tumblr dft.ba/-outlaws

SWEETPEA Kickstarter page http://kck.st/niML1y

I'll be back soon, with more sketches, photos and news about my upcoming projects.

James

19 comments:

Charles Santoso said...

Awesome stuff, James! :D

Megan Nicole Dong said...

Beautiful work!

Elaine said...

wow such lovely paintings!! :D

Bala said...

lovely Drawings.

jgroh said...

Love these!

Cyberdave said...

Great drawings James... looks like a great project by Emma, Shion and friends. I look forward to seeing the final movie, it looks like a fantastic concept.

Cyberdave said...

I hear you sold all your Sweatpea paintings already... congrats... I knew they would not last long. :-)

Anonymous said...

But the problem is that BA has tossed BILLY to the
" wolves" and " owls" and now RON HEVENER is talking SC and SCOMPO.
And that's YEMEN Hetu and all of Louisiana.
VIAND to FOCK WORMS.

Tyler (characters N' sketches) said...

EXCELENT water colors.

Ronney Aragundi said...

James I love ur stuff , please can you show something from dani? shes amazing at gouashe also.

Quentin Lebegue said...

Great drawings ! Looking forward to seeing what you're working on.

Adrian Lubbers said...

Quite nice James!
By the way, I'm still alive!

sheena said...

Nissan 300ZX Turbocharger
ur blog is really nice and interesting, You have maintain it so beautifully that I truly like & enjoy it

sheena said...

Nissan 300ZX Turbocharger
ur blog is really nice and interesting, You have maintain it so beautifully that I truly like & enjoy it

Bethany Craig said...

I love every piece of your artwork, you're such a huge inspiration to me!

james_william_walsh said...

wow, very nice james!

Alexandre Augusto said...

Amazing drawings!

Chris Palmer said...

These look amazing. Always love your design skills.

Maya minijuegos said...

Greats draws i wanna learn how to draw like is an interesting style