Thursday, December 16, 2010

The Sequel

As those that have been following my Twitter feeds know, I have been doing most of my recent sketches on the IPad. I was looking for a way to post them here on blogger, but it seems that IPad and blogger don't play nice. SO. I started a new blog to collect those IPad stuffs. Not feeling creative, it's called 'The Iron Scythe two." I switched to Tumblr which allows me update from my Phone/Pad so hopefully it'll mean more frequent posts. I'll still be updating here with more traditional work, and some more work/life related stuff.
Here's a sample of what I've been up to!
Check HERE for the new thing.

Best,
James


4 comments:

Quentin Lebegue said...

Awesome ! I've been following your second blog from its start and I must say this is a really good initiative.
Great drawings, as usual !

nate v said...

Dude yes!!! more drawings pleeeeeeease!

Ethan Hegge said...

beautiful drawings!!!

amauryons said...

All your drawings are fantastic. This one too. Super cool sharing.

Download Simpsons Episodes