Friday, May 29, 2009

Ts3!

I'm really excited to be posting this. It's the teaser for what I've been working hard on for 2 and half years now.  I actually had a tiny in hand in boarding this, with the heavy lifting in story being done by Dan Scanlon and Jason Katz! Big thanks to Lee and Darla as well!
Also; Congrats to the UP crew on their stellar opening and continued success! It's an amazing film! GO SEE IT!
I'll be back a few days with a PILE of sketches and some notes! 'Til then.
Enjoy! 
Also, check it out in HD HERE.

6 comments:

B! said...

Ooh.. nice work on the trailer!

Can't wait to see some more of your sketches!!!

lillian said...

James! Great trailer, i can't wait to see your work in the actual movie. Congrats!

Thanks so much for the kind words, although in truth I am the jealous one.

Jason Kraft (kraftalicious@hotmail.com) said...

James! fantastic man...looking forward to seeing more work. Its always nice to see the results of MANY hours of hard work. You can appreciate the journey a little more. Take care.

Jason Kraft (kraftalicious@hotmail.com) said...

Hey James...I got a question for you. I just finished doing some development work for Blue Sky...and I was wondering if you know of anything available there. Shot in the dark, thought id ask....

Dani said...

You're the best!
Congrats to the crew!

J said...

Thanks guys!
Dani- No, YOU'RE the best!